Bioremediation Metabolic Nutrient and Soluble Electron Donor
All-natural fermentation product produced during the anaerobic fermentation of an unmodified strain of botanical classification Saccharomyces cerevisiae, including products of fermentation, residual yeast cells and yeast fragments, and the media utilized during fermentation.
Features and Benefits:
- All-natural fermentation product
- Cost-effective effective solution
- Increases efficiency of electron donor utilization
- Can aid in maintenance of circumneutral pH
- Increases bioremediation and reduces remediation time
- Reduces amount of substrate required
- Food-grade product
- Multiple application methods (e.g. direct-push, wells, excavations, drip feed, etc.)
- Compatible with bioremediation products from Tersus Environmental.
Nutrimens® is an all-natural fermentation product produced during the anaerobic fermentation of an unmodified strain of botanical classification Saccharomyces cerevisiae. It includes fermentation agents, residual yeast cells and yeast fragments, and the media necessary for fermentation.
Nutrimens® provides reduced carbon and an array of beneficial vitamins, minerals, and metabolites to microbes for the enhanced bioremediation of contaminated sites. It can be utilized in groundwater remediation efforts using a liquid or granular formulation or in bioreactors and constructed wetland treatment systems to improve the remediation of effluents and surface waters for various metals. Nutrimens® increases removal rates of many priority pollutants and aids in maintaining circumneutral pH.